- Personal Information – When you register at RIVESSE, we ask you to fill out personal information which is both beneficial to you and us only. Some of the basic information required from our customers are: Title, First Name, Last Name, Address, Email ID, Password, Cell Phone numbers, Birth Date, Security Question & Answers. Credit Card information will not be saved in the profile to simply avoid frauds/hacks. This information will enable our customers to create their own personal profile where they can store and update their measurements, shipping addresses, & billing information. This information is required to process an order and to inform you about the status of your order. Adding additional information if it is beneficial to RIVESSE is permissive. Personal information will be used for the following primary reasons:
– Product & Service Fulfillment
– To complete, fulfill, manage, communicate, and timely ship your order/transaction.
– To provide customer service and alert you to product or shipping information.
– Internal Operations
– To prevent our customers from providing measurements on every new order. Profiles with previous measurements will be used on every new order placed, unless adjustments or changes are made within the website.
– To conduct research and analytics related to our operations.
– To learn shopping trends of our customers and send offers accordingly.
– Fraud Prevention, Security and Compliance.
– Prevent fraudulent transactions;
– To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data.
– To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
- What we collect & Share.
– Transaction information includes items purchased, total billing amount, date and time, location (in-store or online purchase), credit card information, & billing information. (this information will not be shared)
– Third Parties Info sharing:
– Shipping address with our shipper.
– RIVESSE will not disclose your details to any third party companies besides the ones involved in the payment and fulfillment of your order.
– We may share information with third parties to our suppliers who require body dimensions along with pictures provided to fulfill your order.
- Minors – If you are under the age of 18, please make sure your parents or legal guardians approve your provision of personal details before you submit these to us.
- Online Payments – Payments details will be entered in the system of our payment partner’s secured system and are not saved or processed in our system.
- Information Technology usage.
– Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Flash Cookies – RIVESSE receives and records information from your browser when you use the RIVESSE website and may use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information.
– A Cookie is a small piece of computer code sent by a website and stored on the hard disk of your computer. A pixel tag (also known as a tracking pixel, web beacon, or clear GIF) is an embedded image on a website that may register a user’s website activity. A Flash Cookie (also known as a Local Shared Object) is a data file stored on your computer by the websites that you visit. Flash Cookies provide similar functionality as Cookies, but are based on different technology, provide richer data collections, and are persistent; they do not go away when you exit your browser and generally cannot be deleted through your browser option tools.
– We may contract with third parties to assist us in gathering data, however, they are not permitted to use information collected except to help RIVESSE conduct and improve its business. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make this website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. As cookies are used to track shopping basket items through the order process, it will not be possible to place on order.
– Video Cameras – We use cameras in our stores for security purposes, loss prevention, and asset protection. We also use cameras in our stores for operational purposes, such as such as traffic pattern analysis. Cameras may include technology to capture demographic information, such as age, gender and dwell time.
– CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION – You can login to your personal account with your e-mail address and password to view or change your profile details. Please send an e-mail to if you want us to remove your personal data from our database
- Pricing, Promotions, & Cancellations
– All prices displayed on the website are in USD
– Orders outside of USA, the most recent conversion rate will be applied to your total in the cart
– Same amount will be refunded if item is returned.
– New exchange rate will be charged if an item is exchanged
– RIVESSE reserves the rights to change product prices on the website and in stores at any given time.
– If prices are reduced on certain product, the customer reserves the right to call the store and ask for price adjustment within 11 calendar days from the date you place your order. Price adjustments exclude on special sale events during holidays.
– If customer wants to modify their order, please call the store within 24hrs to make necessary changes. Changes after 24hrs will not be taken into considerations. Customer will not be able to make any changes, modify or cancel order after 24 hrs.
– Coupon Codes may not be applied on sale items
– Promotional codes or coupons may not be combined.
– If more than one promotional code or coupons are applied, RIVESSE reserves the right to select one applicable discount.