How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an automated email with a link which will allow you to track your package.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
We generally take minimum of 4 weeks to maximum of 5 weeks. Orders sometimes may arrive early than the estimated time, but never later than 5 weeks.
How much is cost of shipping?
– Free shipping on orders above $250
– Flat $20 fee on orders below $250
– Our shipping fees include custom duty and import tax
Do we ship to post office boxes?
No we do not, we only deliver to home and office addresses
What are the payment methods available?
We accept credit cards and cash
How do I know if the item is in stock?
Sometimes we get limited amount of fabric which may sell out quick. If your desired item is out of stock, please contact us and we will try our best to obtain same style + fabric and deliver you your product.
My clothes purchased do not fit me well, what options do I have?
– We will provide you with the following credit options. (credit chart)
– Please follow our return/exchange/alteration rules and guidelines
How do I get reimbursed for alterations?
– Download the alteration form, and get your local tailor to fill out the required information
– Scan and send us the copy of the alteration form along with the receipt.
– Once received, we will approve the amount and begin the reimbursement process.
– Please allow 14 business days for your funds to be remitted back into your account.
What if I need a remake?
– We work with professional tailors who are expert in catering to made to measure crowd and have over 15 years of work experience. We ensure that our end product require very minimal alterations.
– If a remake is required, we would require the customer to wear the garment and send us the following pictures for our better understanding.
– 3 pics of the jacket – Front Facing, Back Facing, and Side View
– 3 pics of the trousers – Front Facing, Back Facing, and Side View
– 3 pics of the shirt (untucked) – Front Facing, Back Facing, and Side View
– Please send us close up pics of where alteration is required.
– This will help our tailors look into details and make the necessary changes.
What type of packaging should I use to return?
We recommend you to use the same package in which you received your products in.
How do I change my shipping address
– If order is already placed, then please call us immediately before the parcel gets dispatched to the previous address
– We recommend you change your shipping address before placing an order in the profile you have created.
Can you request for an expedite order?
Give us a call and we can try to work something out if possible
Will the customer have to pay taxes?
– Depending on the state tax chart, the customer will pay taxes accordingly.
– If you change your address to a different state, adjustment will automatically be made to your final bill
– Custom duties and import taxes will be taken care by us
Do I need a tailor to take measurements?
– We recommend visiting your local tailor and getting measurements taken by a professional. We will offer $15 credit towards your next purchase if the measurements are taken by a professional.
– You can follow the step-by-step measurement guide
Can I provide my other suit measurements?
We would rather have your body measurements to be more accurate. Other garments measurements will not be accepted
Why are the measurements different in my profile than what I submitted?
Our expert tailors convert these measurements into clothing measurements which are slightly different then what you input. Minor tweaks are made by tailors who then update your profile.
How Should I return my order?
Give us a call for more info. If you live in the US or Canada, we’ll send you a prepaid FedEx return label. If you live outside the US or Canada, we can’t cover the cost of return shipping at this time.
Can I change my body measurement in my profile?
– Yes, you absolutely can, but before you do so we would like to know where the changes are.
– We require doing this to ensure the changes are accurate.